Peace be with you.Please forgive the informality of this form letter.
Because we have received either a Network Jurisdiction/Religious Order Affiliation Form or a written summary application, we are sending you the accompanying Letter of Agreement for your signature and return.
To summarize the standard Affiliation Process, we offer the following:
If you have any comments or questions, please just offer or ask. We are fluid, able to adapt as the case may be while maintaining our integrity — an essential component of The Network.
- Please read: The Benedictine Network: A Point of Departure (herein called The Network for The Contemporary Catholic). (If you do not have computer printing capability, please let us know and we will send you a copy by post.)
- Generally accept in principle the Point of Departure and specifically decide to affiliate, obtaining any necessary confirmation by the people of your jurisdiction or religious order.
- Submit a Network Jurisdiction/Religious OrderAffiliation Form or send a written summary application.
- Review Letter of Agreement.
- Submit Letter of Agreement and send by post:
- Summary Statement of:
Creedal Jurisdictional Code if an episcopal jurisdiction or
Holy Rule if a Religious Order;
- Summary Statement of Constitutions or the like;
- Updated list of incardinated clerics with names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses;
- Copy of your Certificate of Episcopal Ordination or Letter of Appointment (or equivalent) as Superior of your Order;
- US$100.00 yearly stipend for maintenance costs (WAIVED till further notice — initial costs will be absorbed by the White Robed Monks of St.Benedict).
- Receive Certificate of Affiliation.
Peace and Joy to you and yours!
Please e-mail requests, comments, or suggestions to Network Jurisdiction Affiliation Office